This post is going to be short! I still have to pack for Philly yet and do laundry!! EEK! Anyway, Todd came home yesterday and told me that he has off from this Saturday to next Tuesday, so if I wanted to go out to Philadelphia to visit my aunt, then this was the weekend to do it. So, I ended up getting a flight out of Oklahoma City for tomorrow morning. The thing is, it leaves at 6:30 in the morning! We are 2.5 hours away from there!! Thank goodness that Todd's flying partner is from there and we went to their house 2 weekends ago, so I met his family. Therefore, I am driving out to Oklahoma City tonight when Todd gets home from work. I'll stay at their house and leave early tomorrow morning for the airport. They live about 20 minutes from the airport, much better plan than getting up at 3:00 in the morning and driving!
Please say a little prayer that Todd does all right by himself with the girls!! He's never really been by himself with them (without family around, that is) for so long!! I already made a shopping trip to Super Wal-Mart to stock up on "easy" to make meals for them to survive on! I'm sure he'll do fine, but I'm just crossing my fingers that the house won't be a terrible mess when I return on Tuesday!! Yeah right!
I may or may not post until Tuesday, so if I don't I hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have a safe trip!! We'll be praying for your aunt...and Todd & the girls' safety ;) Just kidding...he'll be fine I'm sure!
Post a Comment