
We went to the Oklahoma City Zoo this past weekend! It was so nice! 70 degrees and sunny! Can't beat that for February!! We drove up early on Saturday morning and met our friends that drove up from Little Rock. We met the Shoaf's when Todd was in pilot training in Corpus Christi 3 and a half years ago! We partied like rock stars then....fast foward to now, we both have 2 kids and life is very different than what is was before kids!! Anyway, we hadn't seen them since then, so it was nice to catch up! We stayed the night at an Air Force base nearby the zoo and had a very nice visit! Here's some pics from the zoo!
The girls on the frog statues:
On the lizard:
The birds attacking!:
Mommy and Hannah by the gorilla:






1 comment:
Sounds like fun!! I'm a zoo fanatic. If I'm ever in OK, I'll have to check that one out. TFS
Post a Comment