Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Making up for last week
So, I must be trying to relieve stress or something because I've been a workout fool these past two days. Well, really, I'm probably just trying to make up for last week since I was gone for the entire week and too busy to work out. I went to the gym yesterday for 2 hours! I did a yoga class, which can be hard if you are doing it the right way, and then I stayed for a Power Hour class right afterwards, which is basically a butt-kickin' class--think cardio times two plus weights and abs! I got up this morning and was pretty sore, but I'm determined to come back to Michigan in better shape than I did before I left. I went to a Pilates class today, first time! That was pretty cool. It actually help me work out all my sore muscles from yesterday. Then later on in the day I, actually we (the girls came with me!) to a step class and then they were pretty good so I decided to stay afterwards for the Ab class. So I did 2 hours of working out yesterday and 3 hours today!! I feel great, but boy am I tired!! Off to bed......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like you're having fun! Enjoy that workout time!!
Man, I am jealous of all the time you are fitting in to work out! Keep on truckin!
YOU GO GIRL!! Work it, work it!! :)
Post a Comment